Sunday, August 7, 2016

Portalnd

We went to Portland last week.
My favorite part of the drive is through the waterfall area.

They are so amazing.

We stopped at  Multnomah Falls
It is right off the freeway.



We walked up to the bridge.
I have a habit of taking pictures for people.
I like to ask someone if they would like to be in the picture too.
I must of taken a dozen or more pictures up here.

And someone returned the favor.


I thought we might hike to the top.
There are 11 switchbacks in the mile hike.
I brought good shoes and water,
however,
at switchback 3 of 11, I was done.


 It was a good hike.



We went to Portland for Callie and Spencer's wedding reception.
It was very nice.
We were most happy to see this little cousin.
They have been buddies since the beginning.


It was a good weekend,
but do you want to know something?
I'm done.
I don't want to go anywhere else.
At least until Fall.

No comments: