Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back to School


Tomorrow is the 1st day of school.



My bag is packed - I have filled this bag up everyday a couple of times this week
I have a new outfit
A short hair cut, because I won't be able to get back for at least 6 weeks. 
I have new shoes - okay, maybe more than one pair - okay, maybe a lot of new shoes
Lesson plans
And most important
A new bottle of vitamins.



I have a file of pictures called Spring and Summer 2016.
I was going to pick my favorite,
as my summer is pretty much over.

It was hard, they are all my favorites
I am so grateful to be able to spend some time with my family this summer.


This little beach near Fort Bragg was beautiful,
and I had an incredible scripture study there that morning.



And from the wedding -
I love this picture.



Summer goes by tooooooo fast.
But so does the school year.
I keep thinking that in a heart beat Richard will be home.


So here I come 1st grade.

No comments: