Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Is it my vacation yet?

I had this crazy week.
The week after the wedding.
I have my house back in order,
but have not made up the beds yet.
This is the first summer that I do not have any visitors scheduled to come.

I had an experience Sunday that made me think.
The husband to my mothers cousin has been telling me that he has
 an Empey line in his family history.
Sunday, he told me the name and that he was born in Ammon Idaho.
That sealed the deal.  
So I pull out my Kindle and find our common ancestor.

So what did I take away from this.
I have my family history with me.
In my purse.
Since I posted pictures of my ancestors,
they have become so real to me.
All I need is some WiFi and we are connected.



Okay,
Here are some pictures of the wedding.  

Can't wait to get out there and enjoy summer.





No comments: