Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hall Family Scouting

I was tagged in facebook, by Wes's niece, to post a 
Scouting image once a day for a week.

I did, but I really wanted to post them here,
and add a few comments.

This is Keith at 8.
He is wearing his dad's cub scout shirt.
I thought it would be cool to have a picture of all the boys in scout shirts at the age of 8.
This is the only one I posted, but we did take pictures of all the boys.


Now, here is one that made me smile.
It is Todd and I at a pack meeting at my friends house in California.
Truth be known, I hated that yellow shirt.
As for the hair, it is now gone for good.


Let's jump forward.
What can I say?  I was busy for a few years.
Keith was the first Eagle Scout in the family.


I know that this one, looks like the last, 
but I love this picture.
We finally have Richard in a uniform.
Uncle Pete and Peter O came for the ceremony.
It was a good day.



Here we are with Richard.
He is trying to pin the pin to the t-shirt, not me.
I love this picture.
If you look, I'm holding his crutches and
his shirt has the old pack number on it.
I did hate sewing patches on shirts.


And last of all.
Well, it's Scott, the Eagle Scout.
I kid you not.
Without this amazing leader,
Scott, who was afraid to light a fire and swim,
would never have been an Eagle Scout.
It took some time and energy, 
but they got it done.




No comments: