Monday, October 26, 2015

More Recent Pictures

We left Jerome Idaho this weekend and we entered civilization.

We went to Utah.

I always feel like I am in a different planet when we get there.
Please, do not misunderstand,
I don't feel like it is a better place,
just a different place.

We started at the Cheesecake Factory.
I had a gift card and I love that place.
Pumpkin pecan cheesecake,
That's all I'm saying.



I don't know why I forgot this,
But we got to go to the church Halloween party with the boys.
It was the best Halloween party I have ever been to.
That may have more to do with the company than the party.



The next day, while some people were at the football game,
I went to lunch with these two.
Thanks Keith and Courtney for the gift card.
We used most of it in California, 
but finished it up here.
God Bless the In and Out Burger.



Later that day,
to my complete surprise,
We all went to the pumpkin farm.
Holy Moly, it was was awesome.

We rode on the wagon.


Picked out a couple of pumpkins.


Some people went right to the top of the hay stack.




Played on the slides.


Checked out some animals.


And this little guy woke up to check out some pumpkins.



It was everything I remembered.
Thanks Todd and Katelyn for letting us spend the weekend with you.
I know how busy you are.  
I truly enjoyed it.



No comments: