Saturday, October 10, 2015

I want to ride my bicycle

Every time we drive through the Wood River area,
Wes always says how much fun it would be to ride on the bike path.
So this year I said we would do it.

I am not a cyclist.
You know, someone who wears special shoes, attire and helmets,
with a special bike and then puts their head down and rides fast 
everywhere they go.

 I just like to ride and I always think of this song when I do.



So we started here, across the street from the hospital.



What an incredibly surprise.
It was absolutely perfect.




We rode to the River Run Lodge
This was not a long ride,
but it was beautiful.


I just kept thinking,
Can this get any better?


 We stopped at the bridge to take a few pictures.






It was a good idea,
maybe I'll do it again next year.


No comments: