Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Point

I am still incredibly busy.
However, I needed to go pick Scott up at the lake.
This picture is taken from the beach
 at the Point  at Redfish Lake.
It is my favorite beach and if you can get a campground their...
just go and enjoy it.

By the way, on our way home, we saw a moose!
I was pretty excited about that.
We saw it off the road between Ketchem and Haily.
I sure hope she stayed off the road,



It is nice to have Scott home, if only for a day or two.
He took on this giant burrito.
Looks like he has dinner for a few days.


I have no intention of turning this into a kindergarten blog.
I did make it through the first week of school with out loosing anybody.
They are cute little guys.

Here are some of their self portraits from the 1st day of school.


No comments: