Sunday, May 24, 2015

Races

Have I said how grateful I am for having the Twin Falls temple so close?


Well, I am.
It has truly been a blessing.


We went up to Redfish Lake for a running event.

Here are my mountain men at work.
It had just finished raining when we got there,
and I am VERY happy to say, 
it didn't rain while we were there.


These boys have become really good friends.
Rich ran the 10k and Scott ran the 1/2 marathon.


I love this flag.




This is where Scott is going to work this summer.
If you go up, stop by and see him.


I never get tired of this view.



Here is Richard with 2 brothers that have turned out to be good friends.
Our families have become good friends.
They have been a blessing.


And Scott finished his race too.  
If you look really carefully,
you can see that Scott is growing a stash !


No comments: