Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Little Project

We have had a project planned for a while.
When I agreed to this project, I knew Wes and I could never do it alone.
So we waited until our kids could come and help.
We did not plan on Richard being sicker than a dog.

--notice Callie carrying a branch that is bigger than her--



The city will come and park their dump truck in front of your house for 24 hours.
Free of Charge


You can put what ever you want in it.


A small problem is the size of the truck,
but we figured it out.


The jack hammer was an issue.
We can agree to disagree on that one.


So what was accomplished?
One less apricot tree.
I now have a beautiful view from the back yard to the street.
I am taking bets on when my fence will come back.
We no longer have the base of a retaining wall 
that we have never had. The wall was gone long before we moved in.




And Callie reminded us that you should always have 
Safety First!


No comments: