Thursday, August 14, 2014

California and 60th Wedding Anniversary Party


We took our family on the road and traveled to California.


I must admit, that I only put this photo in, because I think the pine cone flying through the air is cool.
How do think that pine cone got there?  
Todd, Wes, or Peter.


We had a family party that involved swimming.


Which was good, because it was HOT.


Some people made new best friends forever....
otherwise known as cousins.


My brother was there with his little boy.


These two became very good friends.


My sisters kids were there.


Here are the lovely ladies in our family.


And here are my parents.  
Looking good as always.


 My son sang a song for my parents.
I've seen this face many, many times.


Here are my kids visiting with each other.
It was a wonderful sight to see.


Here is some bonding time with Uncle Scott.


Here are some cousins.
I love their shoes.


We took some time to visit Grandma Hall
Yes, her piggies always defy gravity.


My other sisters kids.


And my favorite....the modern day family get together.
Notice all the phones are out.
Are they texting each other?
Are they all playing the same game?

I have no idea, but it cracked me up.



No comments: