Friday, May 16, 2014

State Baseball

I feel like we are in fast forward.  
We have been going to baseball games, senior banquets,  
and trying to finish up one more school year.

I woke up this morning in Boise Idaho, with  this song on my mind.
The youth in our Stake did a beautiful job on this song last week in Seminary Graduation.
I was also thinking of this video -
which was mentioned in a talk at one of the banquets.

Although we were in Boise for State Baseball,
Wes and I went to the Boise temple this morning,
where I was reminded that good things will happen in life,
and they probably won't involve baseball.

I know, sac religious,
but I know that Richard has many good things coming his way.



--I promise, no more baseball pictures--

We stayed with Wes's cute niece and her family.
All I have to say is that little kids sure can make you feel better.

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

It's because they eat cheese named Ezra.