Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just for a smile

I am getting ready to send home journals.
But I couldn't do it without saving some of their great work.


Here is one of the last and one of the first entries.




I love this kid's hand writing.


 He wrote this all by himself.


Lupita can write her name now, but I love the picture of her homework.


The question is, Who is worth more to you than gold?
They all said their moms or dads.
I love where he said he would go if he could go anywhere in the world.


I thought this little project would be easy, but they all turned out different.


The Christmas tree with glitter is by far their favorite.





The questions to the President were by far my favorite.
This kid is always asking when President Obama is coming to answer his questions.




These are by the same child.


This little picture melts my heart.


As does his desire to go with his dad to Burger King.

And this kid wrote a pretty good story about his penguin.


It has been fun.  Will miss them this summer.

No comments: