Saturday, April 5, 2014

Conference Cinnamon Rolls

I love watching General Conference.
It brings me inspiration, peace and a feeling of Gods love.

I make cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning.
I am hoping that they will make Richard happier about listening to 2 sessions of conference.
It is a lovely tradition.


I made these on a cookie sheet from Temptations.
Besides being pretty, which they are, they are amazingly easy to clean up.
That should make Wes happy.


I don't have a picture of Richard this week.

It is probably a good thing.
We went to the ENT and found that
his nose was broke in 6 places.
The bones are in the right places and at this  point everything is good.
He has broken 7 different bones and this has been, by far, the most painful.
I am grateful that he is feeling better and is back in the saddle.
He pitched 6 innings today and only let 2 runs in.


No comments: