Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pre-Spring Break

Scott was home for his Spring Break and I decided we needed a little Idaho Adventure.
We went to Box Canyon. 
As we started walking out to it, I look up and see 3 eagles sitting on the irrigation pipes.
It's as close as I have ever been to an eagle.


Here are 2 of them.  They don't like to get their pictures taken.

Neither does Scott E.


I only walked out to the lookout,
but these two went on and went down to the water.


I need to go back someday when the sun is shinning on the water.


I hung out awhile and then walked hiked back.


Part of this walk was original Oregon Trial.
It always amazes me that you can see it.


I can't help but wonder what kind of nest this is.


We spent today at a double header.
They have new  -camo- jerseys.
I think they are, well, ridiculous.  



We sat through 4 and 1/2 hours to see our boy pitch 1 inning.
He did well, and since he is a relief picture, it will always be like that.


It seems I have been posting pictures of him making faces,
so I decided to stick that plan.



1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

Wow, I looked this up on the map. There are sure a lot of fun places to go to up and down the Snake River. We'll have to come do some more exploring next time we are up there.