Sunday, March 2, 2014

BYU Mom


So, I have had this key ring for a couple a years.
I bought it a few years ago when I had 3 kids at BYU.


So, as luck would have it,
I will 3 at BYU again in the fall.
Meet my newest little Zoobie.
Callie will have one more semester and
Todd will be starting a Master's Program.
-- which means Peter will be about 1000 miles closer to his grandmas ---


I don't know if it was right, but I sent in Richards housing deposit the day after he got accepted.
I fear it may look like I'm in a hurry to get him out of the house.  

To be fair, I will look for a Utah State Mom, key ring when we go visit Scott later this month.
I love that he is there. He writes for the paper, which I think is so cool.
It has been a great experience for him.

You also should know that Wes graduated from Fresno State
and I went to the not so famous
CSU Stanislaus in the big town of Turlock, California.

It isn't about where you go,
It is more about what you take from it.  

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Party in P-town! We're pretty excited to have so much family in Provo with us! (: