Sunday, December 8, 2013

Brrrrr

First, it was really hard not to come down and blog everyday.
I have to admit, that being grateful everyday wasn't easy.  
During the month, we had a major plumbing issue,
Richard had a hard time recovering from appendicitis, and
I had bursitis (really)  in my knee and hurt like....well, you know.
But blogging everyday, made me more aware of the countless blessing I have been given.
Thanks for reading

Yesterday Wes and I went to Twin Falls High School for State Drama.
It is the 1st time I had been back to my old home since I graduated.
It was weird...say no more...
Rich did great.  He went to finals, and ended up with 4th place.
The team took home 2nd place. 
There was an amazing amount of talent there.


I have cut white sugar our of my life.
It was a difficult breakup,
 but I am finding there is life after white sugar.
I tried these and they are wonderful.


I used almond butter and half sugar free chocolate chips - half regular 
and of course, added some coconut.
They are amazing, 
but don't tell Wes, or he will eat them all.

No comments: