Saturday, October 5, 2013

Welcome to my World

Please forgive me for sharing these kindergarten drawn pictures.
However, when I saw them, they made me happy.
I mean look at them.
They were supposed to draw something to do with Fall.




These are heart trees...naturally.


And then there is this one.
Apparently, you have ' a baby in your tummy' in the Fall.
Excuse me, make that two babies.



And then there was this one.
It is the reason I am here.  
I work with the most adorable autistic boy.


I was amazed that he drew a picture.
This is what he really likes to do.
It is a boat....naturally.


That afternoon I went to watch Rich run in the canyon.
I was early, so I took a walk and some pictures.
I worry that some of you will never come visit me,
so I took some pictures for you.



Beautiful day in Southern Idaho




So parking is tricky for this race and got sent to Centennial Park.
If you stay there, instead of walking to the beginning and ending place
as well as the place where all the people are.
you can get this great shot, with a water fall in the background.


I chose to get the good shot it had nothing to do with my lack of social skills.


Here he is, without the waterfall.

One more shot of the bridge.


What a great day.


No comments: