Sunday, September 29, 2013

One more trip to Logan


We needed to take care of Scott's car again.
So off we went to Logan.
The problem with visiting college students, is finding something to do after you feed them.
Scott showed us where he likes to run.


He runs by the Providence Cemetery.  
Because my grandparents were buried there, 
I wanted to get out and explore.


As it turns out, many of my mothers family had been buried there.
Callie is taking a Welsh class this semester and and I even found her link to Wales.


Hopkin and Margaret Mathews, her great, great, great, great, grandparents.


Then Scott runs up the mountain and get this view on the way home.
- just to be clear, we drove -





As we were leaving town, the light was just right to stop and take a few photos of the marsh.










All I could think was, "This place is going to be amazing in a couple of weeks."

No comments: