Sunday, April 21, 2013

Letters, and other thoughts...

I have a mother in law that prefers that we communicate with her through letters.
Go figure.
Well, she writes us a letter every week 
and every  now and then I bundle them up.


So why do I save them?
I am going to tell you what.
  1.  Some of them are funny interesting.
2. I hope my children read them someday.
and
3. Handwriting is a lost art.

On to other events.
We have had a crazy week.
Richard dislocated his knee and it wasn't pretty.
I could really use some reassurance that he's not going to continue falling apart.

I have been working extremely hard with a student I call Wild Child.
She came to Kinder with no speech, she used to run away, she had no idea how to hold a pencil, and standing on the tables was as common as her hiding under them.
I tested her for her last trimester and she rocked it.
Okay, so she is not anywhere near where she should be, but she showed as much improvement as anyone else in the school.
That,s, why I love my job.
Well, that and I don't have to work summers.


No comments: