Sunday, April 28, 2013

Feeling like Norma Rae

We will be having some changes at work, which will affect the para - pro's pay check.
So I said, "We will wear jeans every Friday until the end of the year."
A privilege we had always had, but was taken away due to the stupidity of the school board.
I should also mention, this is something I have been saying all year.
One of my co-workers, said, "I won't risk being fired and loosing my benefits."
Really????  Don't you think being 25 minutes late to work EVERY SINGLE day might be a problem too?
Well, I am sure Norma Rae had her challenges too.
In the mean time, it is time for changing.

And for changing the subject.
I love my tulips.


And my plum blossoms smell heavenly,
even if they don't produce thankfully.


These purple ones are the only ones I planted. 


The rest are just a gift someone left for me to enjoy.


No comments: