Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy 60th Jubilee!



So humor me while I climb up on my soap box.  I was watching the 60th Jubilee this morning while I was quilting and I had two thoughts.  
  1. The royals  have a lot of ponies and their carriages are awesome.  And.....
  2. They dress so modestly.  Here is a family that demonstrates that if you really think highly of yourself; you wear modest clothing.  I am always amazed at the beautiful dresses that Kate wears.  You do not have to sacrifice modesty to look amazing and royal.


2 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

I am surprized to be the first one to comment on this because we have talked about it with most of our family and we all agree with you that most of the class that the Royal Family has is due to their modest dress. Personally I think that one of the most noticeablt manifestations of the lack of God in the lives of people is the lack of refinement and modesty. Great post Lisa, keep it up.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

I totally agree!! I LOVE how she dresses and it really makes her look even more beautiful. Great post!