Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Party



The reason we went to California was for a family party.
Apparently, it was very tiring for Scott.


After their 50th wedding anniversary, I said I would not plan another family event,
but I did, because....I just can't help myself.


My nephew and his wife made this and it was so cool.
Thanks Ryan and Amanda.


In my family, 1 cake is not enough, so we went with 3.
There was not a crumb left, so maybe we should have gone with 4.


We felt like movie stars as this group took our picture.


And I am so glad they captured the moment, because...
I am not planning on planning another party.




The long and short of it is that that it takes a lot of work for everyone to get there and I just want to thank everyone for coming.
We're so happy you came.

No comments: