Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break is almost over

When Todd and Katelyn were dating, she would take him on picnics.  I found a picnic basket at a yard sale in Provo and wanted to make a picnic quilt and give it to her.  However, Todd talked me into giving him the picnic basket.  Good thing, because I just finished the quilt.  I love a  picnic, so I am already thinking of making me a picnic quilt too.
I also finished this little quilt too.  I have the perfect place to hang it.  

We did take Rich to get his test done and we have not heard a thing.  My feeling is no news is good news.  He is feeling better and playing baseball again.  
The best part of Spring Break is that it ends with General Conference.  I love watching it and having that sweet spirit in my home. 
Come listen to a living prophet

No comments: