Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pop - Corn Popping

When Easter comes around, I always hope for a ray of color outside.  I am lucky this year, because it was such a warm winter, we have more than usual.  
So this is not my apricot tree, but it has the same effect.

 We have some yellow too.
 And I even have a few tulips.  These are the oldest tulips I have.  The newer ones are later.  But I will take what I can get. 
 I finished this last week during conference.  I have been working on it for years and it is just a little thing.  

It seems to me that our blessing come in lumps.  
Scott comes home Wednesday.  He is speaking in church next week on the 15th and we would be happy to see anyone who wants to drop by.
Todd and Katelyn are having a baby boy.  They are graduating in two weeks and then they are moving to Wisconsin, where Todd has a job.  
Rich is doing better, and we know that we may never know why he passed out, but we know that his heart is good, and are grateful for your good thoughts.
Life is Good

No comments: