Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Secret Pals

Can I tell a funny story? At work they did secret pals. I did not want to do it, but was guilted into it. I felt very lucky, as the person I picked filled out her paper very well and it was not hard to find things for her.
Well, after a few months, I noticed that I never had received anything from my secret pal. And after a couple more I even complained to a friend that I must have the custodian. You might say that I don't think Herb would be a great secret pal.
So today was the day to find out who your secret pal was. Awkward? yes. Until she comes up to me and apologizes because she had been putting out my gifts on the table with my name on them and the PTA president had been picking them up. Her name is Lisa too.
Is it funny? At least it got Herb off the hook.

1 comment:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

ha ha! that is great!!