Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Outing

We went to Shoshone Falls because we had heard that there was a lot of water going over them. We have had a wet winter and will have plenty of water for the crops. It always amazes me that when you turn your head you see this. How can it be so quite and peaceful? It is view I never get tired of.

I do not do the bead thing. However, my nephew and his wife have a shop in Kimberly Idaho called All About Beads and if I go and pick out some beads, my nephew will make things for me. It is fun, and I appreciate his hard work.
We had ls with us. I think she liked it.
And finally, do you remember a couple of months ago when I made a wedding dress? Well, here it is. It was very moving to see her in it.
It was made for her.
And here is another of my favorite landmarks in Twin Falls.

3 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

What a beautiful dress, I bet you were so proud to have made it!

Andrea said...

What agorgeous dress.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

The dress was for Jen?!!! You are amazing and so sweet. Love the dress!! Love the girl in the dress. :)
Nice pictures of the falls. Sure miss that place!! (and you guys)