Sunday, April 10, 2011

White April

We woke up to snow 3 days in a row this week. It is amazing to me that something that is so pretty and peaceful in January is awful and makes everyone cranky in April. I also finished this project this week. I have been working on this dress for a friend of ls. This is her wedding dress. It is so simple, and yet so pretty. I will also throw a plug in for modesty too.
I have enjoyed working on it. I will put up a picture with her in it when she gets married in May.

2 comments:

Evenspor said...

I love simple, modest wedding dresses.

The snow was welcome here. We have had so little this winter we are worried it will be a very dry summer.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Beautiful!! I love the back.
And your comment about the snow is so true.......and kind of funny. Snow in April really just isn't pretty AT ALL!!
We are having tornados over here. Be grateful for the snow. ;)