Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Here is just a sample of our weekend. I promise to post some more pictures, later.
Is this the funniest picture ever? l.s. took it and she knows the story, but I can't stop looking at it.

We went to Logan for a very lovely wedding. They both looked great!
We then had lunch and then off to Pocatello for a reception. I will not lie, I was so tired, everything hurt. The reception was extremely pretty....yeah, I just had to show up.
This is about the most we did on Saturday.
On Sunday we went to church and then had our annual egg hunt and then I took 100 pictures of the goose. I will post more of those later too.

Happy Easter Mother Duck!

2 comments:

Emily Barfuss said...

I stole your 2 wedding pictures for my FB - I'll send you a copy of pictures from the Temple, Brunch and Reception just as soon as I get them. Thanks Lisa!

R. L. Hall said...

You are right, that first photo is great!