Saturday, November 6, 2010

Working

The hardest part of working full time is still finding the energy to sew when you get home. I have a weekly goal. This was last weeks goal made from a kit from Connecting Threads.Next weeks goal is the blessing dress.

There are other challenges with working:
1. I really don't have any desire to fix dinner and with R around, I can't help but ask myself 'Why?' (He is a terribly picky eater.)
2. I live in Jerome, I rarely go over 25mph. So now I get on the freeway everyday and go 75 mph. Granted, I only go to the next exit, but still it is a shock to my system.
3. I really want to walk after I get home, but as soon as I walk in the house, I feel bombarded with the many things that need to be done.
4. I loved subbing because I was able to read at work. I found that I could read at lunch and afternoon break, but people keep saying, "Are you reading?" So I have finally found a place to read.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the table runner! Is connecting threads a store in ID? I'd like to try something like that.

miz lizzie said...

I can't believe you got this done in one week. Did you really finish this from cut out, sewinging to quilting in one week? You are so much better than me. And here's a resolution to #1 Yes Cheeios does count as dinner. Think of it as a meal that includes grain as a meat substitute.