Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What a week!

Keith and his new daughter.
I just want to know how she looks like.
I left the great state of Idaho and hitched a ride to Utah with some friends last Friday. I have been spending my days hanging out with my kids, because 3 of them live here, and, w.a.i.t.i.n.g for the baby.
To start with, I got an e-mail from Scott's mission president saying that church medical said if he wasn't doing better this week he had to come home to get better. Judging from last weeks e-mail, I expected to have him here. I don't know exactly what happened, but I know that the St. President was contacted and he is not with me.
Then they got a crazy blizzard in Idaho and both highways were closed for a while, leaving me wondering if I would have the rest of my family with me for Thanksgiving. Wes and R are on their way as I post this. The roads in Idaho were bad, but they are making some time now.
Last of all was the week of waiting for L.L. She is here safe and sound and I can't wait to spend the rest of my week with her.
For now, I am baking sweet potatoes at T,'s and posting at l.s's who lives upstairs. It is like having a mansion and everyone lives on different levels.
I have been truly blessed and hope that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I'm sorry to hear Scott isn't doing well, but I am happy to hear about their new baby!