Friday, August 20, 2010

Still in Springville

As always, if you want a better view, don't forget you can click on the pictures. This quilt was inspired by the music of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It is the best of show and I would have to agree. Just lovely.
Love the paper piecing of the animals.
Here is a Bunny Hill basket quilt.
This red work was exquisite. Couldn't help but think of Miss Lizzie.
Love the boarder on this one and the colors on the one below.
At first glance I was not sure about this one, but I was so impressed with the colors in this. It was made from a picture of the Dallas Temple and I really enjoyed it.
And here is the first quilt I saw. I love this boarder.
Well, this is the last of the quilt exhibit. It was like candy for the eyes. Can't wait until next year.

No comments: