Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another week at Home

Well, I did not work on the Census this week so I had to find something to do at home. Lucky for me, I had some fabric sitting around. The first one is for Church Humanitarian. I love that all you have to do is the quilt top and they will finish it up from there.Then I started to work on this one. It is so cute, I can hardly stand it. I have to hand stitch mouths on all the little critters, so I that should keep me busy this week. This is another pattern from Quick Quilts.
This is finished and ready for the mail. I finally machine quilted it.
Now for those of you who think I do nothing more than sew all day, I want you to know that I also read, take care of my flowers, cook, and clean my house. And the good news is, that I am going to work on the Census this week, so I should not have so many pictures next week.

Because of the kindness of some friends, Wes and I went to see the Osmond Brothers yesterday.
You need to understand that we would never have chosen this activity, so it was interesting. I have 2 things to say about it.
1- I was really glad that no one fell and broke a hip.
2- Our family has had random Osmond singing , and we will now include random Osmond dancing.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Aunt Lisa,
Kim and I went to Becca's new home in Tuscon yesterday and I happened to notice Tyler's quilt that you made him. We started talking about all the quilts you've made my babies an dhow cute they are and how thoughtful you are - thanks again!

Lisa said...

Pam, I am just having this upside down day and your comment made me cry. I love you guys and am happy you like the quilts. By the way, we are trying to get to a wedding your way in December. Hope we can make it because I would love to see you.