Friday, February 19, 2010

Random

I was looking at the camera today and thought I would post some of the random photos that are on it. To start with, here is a Hero Scape day with the boys.And here is ls with one of her favorite people. She looks happy, don't you think?
Wes is in the middle of this picture, doing what he does best.
Here is the one and only. He is getting so bored. I will miss him, but he can't wait to leave.
Here is r with the wonderful Senator Crapo of Idaho. Their group received the 'Spirit of Idaho' award for the free clinic they do once a month. R's best friend is standing right next to him. When I see them together, I have a memory of Keith and Atlee at that age. Atlee was already 6 feet tall and Keith was just a little bitty thing.

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

Thanks for the photos Lisa. I do love your blog. I especially like that photo of the 3 guys in the snow eating chili cheese dogs. Other than the big W, I don't know who they are, but they sure don't look as happy as I do when I am downing such a treat. Even in the snow, it brings a smile to me. And after all, they have a place to sit to eat, warm food, what looks like a canapy overhead, and it is not raining - all of which were missing from the snow trip we had recently (yes it was raining, and yes the kids had a blast anyway).