Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies

'Can I bring you some Zucchini?'
I say sure, I'd love some. Well she brought me 6 of them. So I have been having some zucchini fun. Here is a new recipe I tried and we loved them.

1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
Cream together and Add
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
Mix together and add dry ingredients
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
1 tsp baking powder
Mix well and add
1 cup coconut
3 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips (you could use raisins)
2 cups shredded zucchini
mix well.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. You can half this recipe.

2 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

Excellent, I have a 20 pound zucchini that will likely go in part into some of these.

Evenspor said...

I want to try these.

An award for you:

http://desertspor.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-time.html