Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend in July

Callie and Emily always take a great picture



Here is the chaos before the group picture. I love it.


Here are some men who still act like boys.


By the way, we went to Peter and Leigh-Ann's wedding. She was beautiful and Pete, well, he looked pretty good too.




I am recovering from a very quick trip to Yuba City. We had a great time visiting with relatives and friends. I am not sure why, but Yuba City always feels like home. It was so good to see Peggy and please keep reading.

The only down part of the trip was that it is so hot. We have lived in Idaho 3 years and I think it took me 3 days to acclimate to this climate. I am going to have to plan my trips to Yuba City during fall and spring.

1 comment:

PeggyB said...

It was great seeing and visiting with you, too. Let me know the next time you venture into the "Heat" of California...We can invite Lucinda and have lunch!