Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Walking Path

Here is the town of Jerome. In the background, if you know where to look
are the Owyhee Mountains.
Okay, so we do not have green trees yet, but we are soooooo close.


Almost ready to plant. We should have 6 inch corn by June.


These are all over town.


And here are some very red tulips. They are also enjoying the weather.




They have a bike path here in Jerome. You defiantly see more walkers than bikers on it. And let me tell you, that when you do see a walker, runner or biker, a salutation is expected, as in, "Good Morning" "Hello" or a nod of the head. I love this path. I took pictures a month ago, but they never made it here. This walk is ever changing. I start as soon as it is above 45ish and walk until it is under 45ish. That gives me about 8 months. My biggest problem is I won't walk when it is windy, which takes out most of the days in the spring-- so I use the path for more like 6 months. Today, was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

~verna said...

If you hadn't said so, I would have thought you were here in minnesota. Things are still pretty brown here and when we go walking people are always greeting you. Great blog. Love the prom shots. Prom is early may for my daughter who is a senior. Glad I surfed by.~verna

Vecchiocane said...

Greetings are very good. I wish there were more of that on the bike/walking path in Provo Canyon.