Sunday, April 5, 2009

Row by Row

Dixie's

Elain's


Dayle's



Karen's








Norma's






Joyce's, notice the blue ribbon :)








Sharon's







I am in a quilt group with some very talented ladies. A couple of years ago, before I moved here, they did a group row by row quilt. Every month, each lady sewed a row for someones quilt. Each quilt has one row by each member of the group. They are all made by the same people, but they look so different. Most months they had a theme, like dolls, trees, chickens or baskets. They are each hand quilted. They are amazing. I hope you enjoy them. I believe that if you click on the picture you can see a larger image.

2 comments:

Theresa Cyr said...

These quilts are beautiful! What artistry! You ladies are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

I love all the quilt pictures you have been posting. I loved the quilts you took to the show. You are so talented!