Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What I love about Idaho









Here is what time it was when I left the car.







And when I was finished.



My favorite thing about living in Jerome is going to the DMV. I had to go today to check on a driver's licence extension for Todd. I was finally ready to go about 11:00. I drove down the the building. The building also houses all other county offices. I had to stand in line today. I asked my question, got my information and was done in about 10 minutes. Isn't that awesome? I can't help it, I love it.

2 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

Lisa, I didn't know you had a blog until I got your comment on my blog today, so I went hunting for it. Looks good!

I'll be back.

mr.math said...

Perhaps some read this and don't quite understand the contrast with California DMV where you make an appointment and still have to fight crowds and wait in line - and that's the Lodi DMV, not even the Stockton DMV!