Sunday, March 10, 2024

Phoenix

Last week I left a cold, windy, Idaho and flew to a warm, sunny, Arizona. I meet Keith's mother in law and we had a very peaceful weekend. We went to the Botanical gardens at 7 without jackets.


We also found a Japanese garden. 


The Coy fish were so big. 


We went to the museum and took a break with a soda in the garden there.


We then went to a NBA fame. Laura loves the NBA and wanted to go to a game. 


It was  good break. 

When I grow up I want to be a snowbird.  

I say this because it has been s really hard week. 


Uggg,  make it go away.


Went to Idaho Falls with Wes and his adorably charming Quiz Bowel team and found more snow.


It was a really hard week. I found the snow storms and the battles that go on at work difficult to deal with. I was reading confrence talks for extra strength. 

Please, No more snow. 
















No comments: