Sunday, December 10, 2023

Memory Tree

I realized how much I counted on my mom to encourage me to put up a the tree. 



Teachers are so busy this time of year. Testing...grading tests...putting in grades...making that silly ornament to send home...it can be very stressful. 

I was happy to have Wes's this year. I realized that his memories are not mine. He has forgotten or, honestly, never cared about some ornaments. Almost every ornament is a memory for me. 

Many were given to me by my mom. She loved getting out all the Christmas decorations.  She was so happy when we found a place for all of it last year in her little place. 

We also went to Spencer and Callies. I needed some help with a few things. Some of them were school related. They celebrate Hanukkah as part of Spencer's ancestors. I love to light the Manohar. We had beef and latkas. I love the festival of lights. 


May you find the light.



No comments: