Sunday, April 2, 2023

Broken

I couldn't think of anything to put here on Sunday. Truth be told I felt broken. I can't be the only one, can I ?

Wind
Cold
Work Meetings
Fighting to keep my students out of Special Education
Trying to keep up with my work load
Bad Nutrition
Too much sugar
Concern for family members

I felt broken. 

I listen to the Follow Him podcast and find peace there. 
I find peace in reading the Book of Mormon.
I find peace in sitting in front of my sewing machine and creating quilts. 

I needed Spring Break. I have put in some hours of planning and gathering for work. I needed it. I went to the school and worked uninterrupted for a couple of hours. I get lots of friends who stop by for help with one thing or another, but I needed to catch up. I worked on a couple of new quilts and it felt good. 

I also have had a couple of trips to Hobby Lobby and my favorite quilt store. And I did buy a new pair of shoes.

Breath...sometimes I just need to breath and think about what really matters. 



Life is good. It's hard sometimes but it's good. 

No comments: