Sunday, January 23, 2022

Dreams

We have had a week. First came the frozen fog and hoar frost. It was pretty, but sooooo cold. Then the roads ices up. Not my thing. And I don't think the sun has been seen for a week. Oh yeah, it snowed making yet another mess of the roads. 

I never had to put my own kids in snowcloths, but I have put my kiddos in school in snow cloths everyday this week. Zip them up, find them gloves, put their hoods on over their hats. It's  getting old. 

On top of all of that fun we have an outbreak of the Coronas at school. It really looks like we will shut down this week. 

So I dream of sun. Literally.  I dream of warm sunny days and then wake in the seventh level of Hell and chant:
I will be a snowbird.  I will be a snowbird. 

One week ago we had sun.

My mom turned 88 this week. This picture was taken on a hot sunny day. 


Warm sunny day.

No comments: