Sunday, November 7, 2021

November

It's hard to believe that November is here. It's a good time of year. The kids st school are in a groove, the weather is about perfect, warm afternoons and cold mornings, and I can look forward to the holidays. 
Wes is having a shoulder replacement this week. It is almost funny to hear him talk about it. 

Him: Do you thing I shouldn't go to work the next day because I will be hopped up on pain meds?
Me: I hope so.
Him: Do you think it will hurt? 
Me: A lot.

Should be interesting. It should also keep us home for a few weeks. 

We do have a new grand daughter. 


Klara Lee. Todd and Katelyn's 3rd daughter. She was born on a full moon so I will always call her Luna Bella.  She is North Carolina and we hope to see her in January.  


Life is Good. I am grateful for the beautiful world that we live in. I am doing the social media grateful thing on Facebook this year. 
So far I have been grateful for Montana, Fall colors, my sweet class, and oceans. 

No comments: