Sunday, September 19, 2021

What a week

I stayed home to test again on Monday. It was negative, which means I can still get it. I did have something and still have some serious congestion.  I went to the local pharmacy to pick up some Musinic and found the shelves to be mostly empty.  I'm not alone. 

They shut down my school on Tuesday.  Too many teachers out, not enough subs. We go back to work tomorrow. 

Wes went back to work Tuesday.  It was probably too early. He still has a cough. 

It's been a long two weeks. Lots of feelings about the way Idaho handles or doesn't handle this mess. School districts that are clueless and people with little to no brains leading us. 

The virus I had was not fun. I don't want the real one. Social Distancing and masking for the win. 


Celebrating a birthday. Great ice cream in the little town of Buhl Idaho. Clover ice cream and country roads. 

Be safe.



No comments: