Sunday, March 14, 2021

1 Year

As we all know, it has been 1 year since they shut everything down, in fear, in ignorance and in an abundant amount of caution. Let's face it, We just didn't know enough. 




 After a year, We still don't know enough, but we have learned to take precautions, 
be empathetic with those who have suffered,
 and I feel like we are coming out on the other side.
 I found the papers I had prepared for the week of school that we never went to, and I thought, What was I thinking? 
 I have made over 250 masks. 
 I have had good days and sad days, I have worked this year, and come to understand that we need to have Faith.... not..... Fear. I will miss my excuse that I need to stay home... I am vaccinated now,
 But I love that I can go out, 
See my kids, 
See my parents, 
See my friends,
 and not worry about spreading something.

 Life is sweet. Enjoy it.

No comments: