Sunday, July 12, 2020

Traveling in a Pandemic

Some tips for traveling this time of year.
Bring a mask. You are in someone's territory. BE RESPECTFUL 


Bring your own food when possible. 
Clean the picnic table or use $Store table cloths.

Know where you are going.
We had a private beach. 


Bring your favorite people.


Never forget who created this beautiful earth and be gracious. Leave it the way you found it.


I feel  truly blessed to have been able to share this little piece of heaven with my family.

When we go on these trips I inevitably make a friend with someone God puts in my path. 
I was sitting outside reading in the sun when a resident of the motel sat down and told me about her journey since the Kamp Fire. Her story touched my heart. I am grateful for these opportunities. I think I should start taking pictures, because whether it someone buying me a Bo-berry Biscuit with extra sugar or someone who hugs me so hard I cry, they are all children of God. Their story is real, their life is valuable. 





No comments: