Sunday, August 26, 2018

Wedding

 I have to say that the last three weeks have been crazy.
I spent two solid weeks getting ready for school, 
because Richard and Ashley 
got married the Saturday before school started.



It took a lot of effort, and two photographers,
but we did get a family picture.
Thanks Jake for taking a keeper.


I love this picture.


These three were a great help and a whole lot of fun.


The grands had an incredible time dancing.


Here are all my boys.



I was happy to have most of my family there.
My sister flew out with my parents, 
who enjoyed being around family.



Wes had a couple of his brothers there.
And a big shout out to Jacquie and Byron, who helped us with the dinner.



Liz and her grand daughter made the journey too.
I was soooo happy to see them.



I have more pictures. 
But they are not of the wedding.
We had a great time, but no wedding comes without a little stress.
In the end, it is all about family and love. 

No comments: