Sunday, February 11, 2018

Parent -Teacher Conferences

Image result for parent teacher conference clipart


Parent Teacher Conferences keep me up at night.

There is the good:
Showing the parents of your autistic student that they can write their name,
Going from the bottom of the class to the top of the class,

Image result for top of the class clipart

No behavior problems,
Showing them that they are retaining what we have learned.

and

There is the bad:
Parents telling me their child is tardy because she is so tired when she stays up too late
???????????????????????????????????????????
No growth

Image result for sad face clipart
Your child acts like a monkey in the zoo.
Image result for wild kids clipart
Okay, I can't and haven't ever said that,
but I have wanted to.

I know the good out weighs the bad
and look forward to what happens next.







No comments: