Sunday, October 16, 2016

There is something on my mind

I really don't like to talk about politics, 
but I have a couple of things on my mind.

Why I can't voter for Trump.

1.  He calls people names.
It is immature and unprofessional.
These are two characteristics that I feel are not presidential. 

2. He's not a Republican.
Neither am I, but I'm not pretending to be one.

3.  He has a 9 year old son.
Have you ever seen him with him?
Have you ever heard him talk about him?
It bothers me.

These are my top three.  There are 300 more.

Why I can't vote for Clinton.

1.  I have always felt like she and Bill were Felons.
Their time in the White House was interesting.

2.  I think she has the art lying down to perfection.
Never take anything she says at face value.

I don't even have a third one.
I won't lie, I admire what she has done in her life.
She has worked for the rights of children, education and health care.
However, I can't stand this campaign and I have had it.

Now, for Evan McMullin
I know he can't win.
Voting for him goes against my belief that there should not be a Mormon in the White House,
but I feel he has integrity, and really cares about this country.

Okay, now that I have that off my mind.

I went to the pumpkin farm this week with my kids at school.
It was glorious to get out and hear them have fun.




My tree is full of these little red things.
I have no idea what they are.
The squirrels will eat them when winter comes.
Not sure that is actually a good thing.
The world is preparing for the next season.


No comments: