Sunday, September 25, 2016

Changing of the Seasons

It seems that we have had a season change. 
I'm not sure how time goes by so quickly,
but it does.

Every  year I try to plant something to grow on my front steps.
It just doesn't get much sun.
This year I hit the jackpot.
It seems like impatiens do grow in the shade.

If I can only remember this for next year.




I struggle with peoples dependency on cell phones.
I have one.
I keep the volume turned off.
I check for texts at least once a day.
I just don't think that there is anything that important.

I see people drive with them.
I see people work with them.
I see people have them at 
dinner, 
shopping,
and movies.

Really, I just don't get it.

If you really want to talk to me,
Call my land line.
I will get back to you,
I promise.




No comments: